GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These general terms and conditions of sale govern the sale of works (canvases, drawings, prints) offered on the website shop.turfurems.com for individuals or legal persons.
Valid from the time they are put online, their purpose is to define the rights and obligations of the artist REMS, hereinafter referred to as “the artist” or “the seller”, and of his “clients” also referred to as “buyers”. They regulate all the steps necessary for placing orders and ensure the follow-up of these orders between the artist and the client.
As such, it is specified that any order implies irrevocable acceptance of these general conditions of sale on the part of the customer.
These general conditions of sale may be subject to modifications, the applicable conditions are those in force on the site shop.turfurems.com on the date of placing the customer’s order. To this end, the customer has the option of saving these general conditions (see below).
The client declares :
- to have the capacity to conclude this contract, that is to say to have the legal majority, not to be under guardianship or curatorship and to be solvent;
- make purchases for their own account (having regard to the establishment of invoices and certificates of authenticity by name);
- not to purchase works by the artist with a view to reselling them, unless a contract has been concluded between the client (art dealer, gallery owner, etc.) and the artist.
INFORMATION RELATING TO ARTWORKS FOR SALE ONLINE
All the works offered for sale on the site shop.turfurems.com are original creations of the artist REMS.
Thus, each work :
- has a unique reference number determined by the artist;
- is signed by the artist on the front or back;
- bears a unique ink stamp on its back, guaranteeing its authenticity (only for canvases);
These measures have been taken to limit any risk of reproduction or falsification of the artist’s works. Furthermore, these works are all unique pieces :
- Their sale is limited to one piece (*) per item (no stock or exchange possible). It is specified that despite daily management of the website shop.turfurems.com some paintings advertised as available may not be in reality, due to technical and practical considerations (computer problem, sale of works on different websites, in galleries …). For further clarification, the Client has the option of contacting the Artist. In the event that the work turns out to be unavailable once the act of purchase has been made, the Artist will reimburse the customer fully as soon as possible;
- They are non-reproducible. The artist does not offer any reproduction of his works (*) and by virtue of the related copyright, it is forbidden to make copies, even after purchase. Any abuse will be punished by law.
(*) with the exception of digital printings (ART PRINTS…), which will be made by the artist in limited series; the number of copies will be inscribed by the artist on the front or back of each work with a certificate of authenticity.
The artist draws the attention of potential clients to the fact that the photographs of the works listed on the website are not contractual : they can sometimes turn out to be slightly different from the reality, due to technical parameters such as the quality of the Client’s computer graphics card, the quality and settings of its screen and the lighting during the shooting.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment Method offered :
- PAYPAL and STRIPE
Pay via PayPal or Stripe. Personal information as well as credit card numbers never pass unencrypted over the Internet, the data is signed, encrypted and transmitted by SSL (SSL Certificate) upstream of the electronic payment module. The artist, owner and manager of the site shop.turfurems.com never has access to the customer’s credit card number, nor to other data entered by this customer on the Paypal ™ module or via Stripe
- Bank card (CB – Visa – Mastercard – American Express – Maestro – Discover)
- Credit card (Aurore – Cofinoga / Privilège – 4 stars)
- Check (the purchased artworks will be delivered to the customer once the check is cashed)
- Bank Transfer (please contact us before the order)
- For all works costing more than € 1000, it is possible to pay for the canvases in three times free of charge, subject to payment over a maximum of three months. The PAYPAL module specifically dedicated to this type of operation will soon be available. In the meantime, for any request in the matter, please contact the artist directly.
Sale of works whose sale price is greater than or equal to € 1000 :
The Artist reserves the right, before sending the order and in order to guard against the possibilities of fraud in terms of distance selling, to ask the customer for a copy of an identity document as well as a supporting document of domicile, if he wishes to pay for his order by check. In the absence of presentation of these supporting documents, the order will be canceled in order to guarantee the security of the transaction and the work will not be shipped by the artist.
Any attempted fraud, for any amount whatsoever and whatever its origin, will be subject to criminal prosecution.
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
The products presented on this site being works of art, no exchange or refund will be granted, except :
- in the event that the work is not available, once the act of purchase has been made on the internet (see above) ;
- in case of force majeure or exceptional event (ex: table damaged during transport, computer problem during the order that can be justified by the customer in writing, which would have resulted in an error in the amount of the order…).
The customer can order works from the artist directly through his website or written request by email.
The artist will confirm receipt of his order to the customer, by sending an email, after checking the availability of the work.
Any order implies acceptance of the prices and descriptions of the products available for sale at the time of the order. Also, the Customer declares to have read and irrevocably accepted these general conditions of sale before the ordering.
The artist undertakes to deliver the client as soon as the payment is verified and credited, namely :
- as soon as the order is placed, if the payment is made online on the site shop.turfurems.com
- within two weeks, in the event of payment by bank transfer or check.
The artist cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery caused by LA POSTE or any other carrier.
In order to simplify and secure deliveries, the customer is requested to check :
- the completeness, precision and conformity of the information provided during the order, in particular concerning the delivery address. Indeed, the artist could not be held responsible for any data entry errors and the consequences that would result from (delays or delivery errors). Where applicable, the costs incurred for the reshipment of the order would be the responsibility of the customer;
- the condition of the packaging and the conformity of the delivered package. The customer must make any reservations on the carrier’s delivery slip. If this procedure is not followed, the artist will not be held responsible.
The artist reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honor any order from a customer who has not fully paid for his previous order or with whom a payment dispute is in progress administration.
TERMS OF TRANSPORT OR DELIVERY OF WORKS
- Hand delivery : only for delivery in Toulouse and surroundings.
- COLISSIMO registered with acknowledgment of receipt, including insurance : delivery method valid only if the customer resides within the European Union. The customer will be delivered to the address mentioned on his order form, by Colissimo. In case of absence, he will receive a calling card allowing him to collect the package at the nearest post office, for a period of fifteen days. In the event that the customer has any doubts of any kind whatsoever about the condition or content of his package, he will be required to apply the Colissimo procedure (in particular to report the damage due, all complaints and reserves), to refuse the goods by immediately issuing a report of an anomaly to the post office clerk (report N ° 170) and to report these incidents to the artist.
- Specialized carrier (ex: UPS , DHL …) if the customer lives abroad (outside the Europe zone). Given the value of the works, it is specified that the packages are delivered to the recipients by hand only, unless a proxy sent by email by the customer to the artist, mentioning the first name and last name of the person responsible for receiving the paintings on their behalf, in their absence . The artist cannot be held responsible in the event of theft, if this precaution was not respected.
OWNERSHIP OF THE WORKS
Each client purchasing a painting from the Artist will receive by email (and by post on request) :
- an invoice containing information relating to the work and its acquisition.
- a certificate of authenticity and original uniqueness handwritten and signed by the Artist. This document may serve as proof in the event of transfer/sale of the work after purchase or request for deduction tax ( for companies). To avoid any risk of fraud, no duplicate of this certificate will be issued, except in cases of force majeure.
It is recalled that the copyright of the works offered on the site shop.turfurems.com remain the sole property of the REMS Artist, even after their sale and this, in a permanent and immutable manner. The customer cannot therefore use, distribute or use them. reproduce in any way, without the prior written consent of the Artist.
Finally, it is recommended that potential clients beware of any counterfeiting of the Artist’s works. All of the Artist’s works are signed, and bear specific identification numbers . It is therefore up to potential clients to refuse any offer in this area, from a company other than the structure TURFUREMS.COM and immediately inform the Artist, who cannot be held responsible in the event of fraud and will immediately seize the competent authorities to assert its copyright.
The works produced by REMS are insured by the Artist as long as they are in his possession.
Once the act of purchase has been made, it is up to the client and to him alone, to insure the work(s) purchased according to its (their) value, with the company of his choice.
This implies that the artist cannot be held responsible for any damage to the work or for any theft, once the act of purchase has been made.
The collection of nominative information is mandatory as part of any act of distance selling, in particular for the processing and delivery of orders, the establishment of invoices and certificates of authenticity and uniqueness, as well as the delivery of the works.
Failure to provide information will automatically result in the non-validation of the order.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act “Informatique et Libertés”, the processing of personal data relating to customers is the subject of a declaration to the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL).
In accordance with article 34 of the law of January 6, 1978, the customer has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him, which he can exercise directly with the artist, by simple request by email, without having to justify.
The Artist undertakes not to communicate, neither free of charge nor with consideration, the contact details of his clients to third parties. He also undertakes to use these contact details only to process orders passed by its clients and specifies that the data file is, in accordance with the legislation in force, stored on a server, protected by password and accessible to the Artist alone.
RESPONSIBILITY AND SETTLEMENT OF POTENTIAL DISPUTES
The Artist has implemented all the necessary means to protect the data entered on his own website, but cannot control the operating methods or content of other sites accessible by way of hypertext links.
Likewise, it cannot be held responsible for any technical problems or damage linked to the use of internet technologies, in particular a break in the service when the order is placed or the act of purchase external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses on the client’s workstation or any fact qualified as “force majeure”.
The sales of the artist’s products are subject to French law. Also, any dispute relating to the interpretation, execution, or breach of the deed of sale concluded between the artist and the client, even in the event of multiple defendants, will, in the absence of an amicable agreement, be the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
SAVEGUARD OF THESE T&Cs
Any customer wishing to print these general conditions of sale must make the written request to the Artist.
OWNERSHIP OF THE SITE AND COPYRIGHT
The URLs turfurems.com and shop.turfurems.com, this website and the various elements it contains are fully owned and controlled by the Artist REMS (‘TURFUREMS’), hereinafter referred to as “The Artist”.
In accordance with current legislation, no content on this website may be copied, printed, reproduced, even in part, transformed, disseminated, downloaded, or transmitted in any form and in any way or, including in particular in electronic form (data recording, screenshot, scan, PDF …) without the prior written authorization of the Artist.
Unauthorized use of any content on this site, even slightly modified, may therefore constitute a violation of the laws relating to copyright and associated economic rights.
To access the site shop.turfurems.com, Internet users must have the skills, computer equipment and tools necessary to browse the Internet in a normal way. They also recognize that the constraints of the Internet tool do not fully guarantee the security, availability and integrity of data transmissions included on the site shop.turfurems.com
Consequently, the Artist cannot be held responsible :
- for inability to access, or poor conditions of use of the site shop.turfurems.com, generated in particular by unsuitable computer equipment;
- various internal malfunctions solely due to the respective Internet service providers of Internet users (eg: congestion of the Internet network, interruption of service, virus, external intrusion, etc.);
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Subscription to the newsletter of the site shop.turfurems.com is completely free. Sign Up here : shop.turfurems.com/newsletter
This newsletter is intended to keep you informed of current events and the Artist’s projects (current projects, new productions, exhibitions, events, invitation to openings, shop offers & promotions …).
As this medium is linked to a purely informative activity, the artist cannot make any commitments regarding its frequency of distribution.
- After subscribing online, Internet users will receive an email at the address indicated in the registration form, confirming their subscription to the Newsletter.
- Internet users can unsubscribe themselves from this Newsletter, without having to justify their unsubscription.
If you require any further information, please contact us click here